SWS Indoor - Types C/D Range Oil
Although this product range is now obsolete from full manufacture, we pride ourselves on having the ability to provide a full spares, service & repair service for all Hawker Siddeley Switchgear heritage products.
We are able to offer a complete retrofit solution for these breakers in the form of our SWR 12 Circuit Breaker
View our SWR 12 product information video here - SWR 12 video
We can offer a range of spares for the Types C & D Oil Range to meet your requirements, our spares include:
- Fixed Contacts
- Moving Contacts
- Vent Seals
- Tank Gaskets
- Arc Control Pots
- Trip Coils
- Spring Release Coils
Tools available include:
- Operating Handles
1. SC7 Mechanism Trip Assist Spring
2. Buffers - The original buffers on the crossbeam of the OCB (that carrier the lifting arms) was found to deteriorate in time. If these buffers are black they need to be replaced. If the buffers are white, they are the latest issue.
3. High Silhouette Units - Semi Conducting Washer -To protect from environmental pollution and prevent potentially damaging discharge problems, all units rated up to 1200A should have semi-conducting washers fitted in the spout insulators (busbar and circuit).
4. SC5 Mechanism Final Trip Shaft
5. Modification to Plug End Stop of Trip Coil
Alternatively click on Key Contacts and speak to one of our experienced sales team.
get in touch
Head Office - Blackwood UK
+44 (0)1495 223001
HSS Technology Centre, UK
+44 (0)1509 611511
+ 61 7 3888 2333