The Eclipse is also now available as a pre-engineered solution in ratings up to 25kA, 2000A. Alternatively, it can be fully engineered to meet exact customers needs.
- Superior, proven Fit & Forget technology with minimal maintenance
- The fixed pattern design has the simplicity of air insulation and, with the low parts count (the total parts count has been reduced by a factor of x20 and the number of moving parts by a factor of x50), is more compact (500mm wide) than equivalent rated GIS equipment
- Environmentally friendly vacuum interrupters
- Internal Arc containment
- Superior operator safety with a fully interlocked design, animated front panel mimic and a front access cable test facility, ensuring secure but simple operation
- Voltage Presence Indication System (VPIS) is fitted as standard to all panels (circuit)
- Reliable control – supplied with an integral control module, providing indication, trip circuit supervision and self-diagnostics
- Customers choice of protection
For Spares, Service and Repair, please click here.