Designed for a 15kV or 38kV application, the Horizon can be used with other products from Hawker Siddeley Switchgear Ltd to provide cost – effective and compact substations or breathe new life into existing substations by replacing old and obsolete equipment.
- Superior, proven Fit & Forget technology with minimal maintenance
- Vacuum interruption in an SF6 filled, controlled environment (1.5 bar absolute)
- Dead tank construction suitable for both live or dead tank applications
- Internal arc containment
- Generous CT accommodation
- The lightweight aluminium tank makes the Horizon easier to transport and install
- The silicone rubber bushings are resistant to damage from vandalism or mishandling and have an extended creepage of 1500mm
- Cubicle with space for ancillary equipment an option for integrated control and protection relay
- Optional Adjustable Legs version
For Spares, Service and Repair, please click here.