Offered in a range of current ratings, this new DC disconnector can be incorporated within the Lightning DC switchboard, or supplied loose within free-standing or wall mounting enclosure(s). Available in both 2-position (on/off) and 3-position (changeover) options, the NDCD utilises the superior technology used in the NDC circuit breaker, addressing the number of problematic factors associated with past DC isolators.
- Specifically designed for DC applications, rather than converting an existing AC isolator
- Compact design
- Can be configured either as an isolator or as a changeover switch
- Very low resistance – typically 5 µΩ for entire switch
- Ability to withstand very high short circuit currents (It has been tested up to 183kA)
- Big isolating gap
- Can be manually or motor driven, or both
- Available as component or mounted in enclosure
For Spares, Service and Repair, please click here.