Goods Return Process
If you have a product that needs to be returned under warranty for repair or replacement, please follow our Returns Process. This will ensure each issue is addressed efficiently.
Please Note: All returns must follow this procedure. Failing to do so could result in unnecessary delays.
1. Please complete the Goods Return Form. Once completed, simply press the submit button at the bottom of the form.
2. The completed Goods Return Form will automatically be e-mailed to our Customer Support team who will then assess and process the claim.
3. We will contact you within 24 hours and supply you with a unique ID reference, which should be used in future for all correspondence regarding this issue. At this time the goods can be returned to Hawker Siddeley Switchgear Ltd for further investigation.
4. The Customrt Support Team will endeavour to resolve the issues reported as quickly as possible. If the goods may need to be returned to the original supplier, this will be completed in the shortest time possible.
5. Once the goods have been repaired or replaced you will be contacted and informed that the goods will be dispatched to the return address supplied. At this time you will also be informed of any site services activities required to make good the installation.
Hawker Siddeley Switchgear Ltd will ensure every issue is resolved to our customers satisfaction.